Vitality is a virtue for all event producers, especially when working in the dry arid climate of Las Vegas. During January, smack bang in the middle of a client site inspection, I was struck with a nasty cold virus. Not easy to sell the benefits of Vegas when you look and feel like you’ve been hit by a roadrunner. This incident made me think about the importance of vitality and how challenging it is to maintain good eating practices when you are out of the office and away from home.
How can I improve my vitality and the vitality of my clients when they visit Las Vegas? How do we keep our energy level abundant and ward off localized colds when working 24/7 for seven days straight?
Well, I will let you in on the best kept secret on Las Vegas Boulevard; Wholefoods Market. Add a visit to Wholefoods on your pre-con list and stock up on everything from super-food snacks to organic teas to aromatherapy oils.
To save you time we have created a Vitality in Vegas tote. A perfect gift for your team and VIP clients, delicious nutritious goodies are packed in an attractive recycled tote that is delivery to your hotel room.
Here is a list of products I love that can be included in your RCE VITALITY in VEGAS Tote.
- Goji Berries by Sunfood. One of the highest antioxidant containing fruits in the world, and Sunfood is my favorite brand for their plump and juicy quality.
- Kale chips, nuts, Spirulina Crunchies by Sunfood. All your favorite salty snacks and a few new ones too!
- Tea Chocolate Orange black tea by Paromi (energizing), Green Tea by Yogi (super antioxidant), Egyptian Licorice by Yogi (kills sugar cravings). A better choice onsite than filtered coffee or soda and so portable.
- Coconut water. So delicious and hydrates like no other liquid I know. Keep it in your hotel to have by your bedside.
- Just Veggie freeze-dried snacks. Easier than keeping fresh carrots in your handbag and gives you a huge burst of vitamin A and C.
- doTERRA lavender oil, peppermint oil and lemon oil. Airplanes, arid climate and air-conditioned atmospheres take their toll even on a short visit. You may be tempted to buy hundreds of dollars’ worth of product in this beautiful shop, but to be honest all you need is three simple oils. Lavender, peppermint and lemon. (Wholefoods don’t stock my favorite brand, doTERRA) I’m always amazed at how many uses these humble oils have. Click here for 101 Uses of the Oils.
P.S. Wholefoods also has a pizza oven and amazing fresh food bar, free wifi, espresso and juice bar and cafe seating. What is there not to love?
6605 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119
located in Town Square shopping and entertainment centre
open seven days a week from 8:00 am – 10:00 pm.